My Style

By Rendy Ramdani - February 18, 2017

Hello, guys this time I will tell you about my fashion style. For fashion, I prefer japanese street style, because I think the style is unique and daring to be different. I love to mix and match with a unique style, almost mostly inspired by japanese style street style. The combination of edgy style with a touch of japanese. I usually use this style into everyday style. For color, I actually like the basic colors like black, white, and gray, but I also like to mix and match with other colors. My favorite fashion item is the outerwear, almost most of my styles always wear such as jackets and long coat. I think the outer is one fashion item that can make look became increasingly cool. I rarely wear something that is becoming a trend, if it does not suit my style. Every fashion item that wear to be in accordance with yourself, don't force if it doesn't fit in with you, even though it was a trend. This time I will show you some of the look is inspired by the japanese street style.









Hopefully inspire and see you on the next blog !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments